Friday, March 11, 2011

The first step


We all know the first step is always the hardest. And that you just need to take it. But doing is not the same as saying. Doing can take time, effort and often courage.

I first had the idea for this blog in 2008. Way back then... Ideas have been kicking around in my head all this time. Since then, I've become a devotee of many stunning and inspiring blogs put together by some super-talented and creative bloggers.

And finally, better late than never, here I am. Taking a huge deep breath and just getting on with.

You have to start somewhere after all.

So, welcome. Join me. I hope you're as excited as I am.

x

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're off to a great start. I enjoyed the comments and photos regarding color. Good luck, and keep going!

    ReplyDelete