Tuesday, May 31, 2011

From Australia, with love

It's hard to be creative. It takes courage to say "I think this picture I've painted, this room I've decorated, this article I've written is good. What do you think?" Dealing with facts and figures is far easier than with ideas and the never-ending quest for inspiration.

Being creative is putting yourself on display. And inviting praise and criticism. But to be creative is to be blessed. It is to live a life that is constantly inspired by what's around you. 
I value the creative people in my life so much. They inspire me to take chances like starting Passe-par-tout - what was for me a huge step. So I'm very pleased that my super-creative, professional photographer, Aussie friend is going to share her photos of things she loves with us. This is the first in what I hope will be a regular column of her photos called From Australia with love. It's inspired by two friends who met a long time ago, haven't seen each other in person in over a decade, yet the ties of what we shared and the things we both love still bind us fast.







Thank you LTG - you are great, you are talented, you are inspiring. And these photos are just heavenly. Can't wait to share more of the beautiful things you capture so magnificently.

x






(Images: Journey of Life Photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment