Thursday, June 23, 2011

The absolute must-have accessory

You can't pick up a fashion magazine without being told that the right accessory can bring any item in your wardrobe right up-to-date. It seems to me there is one accessory that these days no one should be without - an accessory that's always in fashion, that marks you out as someone with imagination and style, but more importantly a conscience, heart and soul.

That accessory is a shopper. Plastic bags - any bag that a store gives you - are way out of fashion. I can't believe there are still stores that give them out and still shoppers who use them.

I've just been browsing some favourite websites and found a great choice of fun, statement-making and even patriotic, if you happen to be English, shoppers for inspiration.
I hope you already have one (or, like me, two or three). If you don't, I hope you'll get one (or two...). And don't leave home without it.

x

(Images: 1 & 4 - Catherine Colebrook 2,3 & 5 Not on the High Street.com, tape generously offered by Pugly Pixel)

No comments:

Post a Comment