Thursday, March 31, 2011

Passe-par-tout en vacances

I love vintage travel posters. I love the times they conjure up - when travel was rare, when you prepared for months, when you received bon voyage cards, when you dressed up to fly and had to pack for lunches, cocktails, dinners, tennis, sailing. A very civilised way to travel it seems to me.
I'm reminded of my favourite travel posters - this is one - whenever I'm about to travel. They're in my thoughts now because I'm taking a trip to a beautiful place that means a lot to me, and with people that mean everything.

I'll be gone for a little while but I do have some blog posts up my sleeve - as long as I can find an internet connection on the beach...

Next post from somewhere hot. Bon voyage!

x







(Image: AllPosters)

No comments:

Post a Comment