Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Passe-par-tout is back

I'm back from a happy, sunny, shiny place far far away. Sorry I didn't write. Not even a line... Oh well.

It's amazing how when you are truly away from it all and relaxing properly the things that seem so essential at home become quite irrelevant. There's the phone charger you were so concerned you'd forget to pack, yet if you happen to notice your battery has died you can't quite bother to go looking for it. Or the laptop cable that you don't seem to have the right adaptor for. Oh well.

I promise to make up for it.


As a start, I couldn't resist sharing this gorgeous and uplifting video commissioned by the amazingly creative people at Kate Spade (who I posted about recently here).


Hope you enjoy it too. And take the message to heart - live colourfully.

x






(Link: yellow by mother new york)

No comments:

Post a Comment